Phoenix Custom Building Letters
Why pay the high prices for gasoline and sales tax trying to find someone in Phoenix to supply your company with interior wall lettering and exterior building letters. When purchasing building and wall lettering in Phoenix you should always request a sample of the exact product that you need for that important project for your company. Our cast metal, flat-cut metal, injection molded, acrylic and formed plastic letters come with a Lifetime warranty.
Our prestigious clientele list range from corporations as large as ExxonMobil to as small as one employee companies.
Winter Sales Event ends on 1/31/2018!
Most Recent Testimonial
Bill was very responsive, was professional, promptly implemented my requests and graphic edits, and had a quick production time. He help make the transaction a breeze.
Anna-Marie Termini with Long and Foster, Realtors
The benefits of our Metal and Plastic Building Letters
- Precision cut with high pressure water jet and laser. Stylish enough for Phoenix boardrooms and with the durability to hold up to the outdoor elements.
- Lifetime Guarantee on all non-foam interior or exterior building letters sold in the Phoenix area.
- Metal outdoor building signage available in prime Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Bronze, Brass, Copper, Acrylic, injection molded plastic and Core-Ten® steel, we offer a plethora of metal alloys and finishes.
- Most dimensional building letters for the Phoenix area manufactured and shipped within 9 to 12 days from our facility nearest you.
- Our MINNESOTA letters are in stock and available in six standard styles. We can paint with our standard colors or custom colors and ship to Phoenix in 3 to 4 days.
- We can handle any project no matter how large. Our manufacturer employs over 600 people in 20 factories across the states with a longstanding commitment to earth-friendly production.
Places to Visit in Phoenix
- Arizona Science Center
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Camelback Mountain
- Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Phoenix Zoo
- Desert Botanical Gardens
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Bell Rock
- Sabino Canyon
- Heard Museum