Dimensional PVC Foam Wall Letters
- Production time 9 working days plus shipping
- Lower case letters are the same price as upper case
- Punctuation Periods, commas and dashes are 1/3 letter price. Other punctuation marks are letter price.
- Custom paint colors available for an additional charge
Foam PVC Sign Letters
- Interior or Exterior Wall Letters
- Stocked factory colors include white, red, black, green, blue and dark grey
- Factory color thickness available in 1/8″& 1/4″, 1/2″and 3/4"
- Painted color thickness available in 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2″and 3/4"
- Light weight and easy to install
- PVC numbers, letters or wall graphics can be purchased as plain or painted
Most Recent Testimonial
We ordered vinyl decals for our office through deSIGNery Signs and we are so happy with how they turned out! The decals were for our conference room doors. Bill was great to work with and even came to install them for us. We will definitely use them for our future signage needs.
READ ALL GOOGLE REVIEWS
PVC Foam Wall & Reception Area lettering
PVC is one of our most popular plastic letters, is a good choice for both interior, and exterior letters and graphics. The material is offered in painted thicknesses from 1/8" to 3/4" and in our stock colors for thicknesses of 1/8" & 1/4" and has a nice enough look to be viewed up close, and is durable enough to be used as exterior wall and building signs. Our PVC graphics are CNC (Computer Numerical Control) cut so they can be manufactured in any of our fonts, as well as any custom logos, or unique fonts used in your logo.
Dimensional PVC letters stand out. They are not on the same plane as your sign background. Raised wall lettering creates depth to your sign, making it more noticeable than either painted letters or vinyl type lettering.
Three dimensional PVC letters add class & distinction. No matter what type of building, business, or signage needs, 3D letters add a look and feel unlike any flat type of signage.
Raised Letters (PVC letters) are more durable. Dimensional letters are made from high-impact plastics, foam products, wood and metal; they can be permanently mounted to any surface. Our premium materials will last longer and look better than any other form of signage.