3/16 Inch Acrylic Letters
Laser Cut 3/16 Inch Plastic Dimensional Letters
Discounted Prices End On 10/31/2020
|Letter Height||Price each|
† 1" Letters Block Style Only
* Oversize charges will apply
- Production time 6 working days
- Lower case letters, where available, are 75% of upper case price
- All punctuation is 33% of upper case letters
- Standard paint colors add 30%
- Custom paint colors add 30% + $20 per color (specialty paints may be additional)
- Matte, semi-gloss & satin finish add 30%
- Mounting options: All letters are priced as 1A-Plain - all others add 5% to above prices except Flush Stud add 15%.
- Drill Patterns/Stencil Guides:
- 1-5 characters = $16.00
- 6-15 characters = $33.00
- 16-25 characters = $79.00
- 26-50 characters = $128.00
- 51+ characters = $249.00
- Cut Files available - $39 (no stud locations)
Most Recent Testimonial
**Thank you to Designery Signs! Bill and his team were wonderful. Fast, efficiency and affordable.**
READ ALL GOOGLE REVIEWS
3/16" Plastic Letters
Committed to detail, our laser cut 3/16 inch plastic letters will offer style, quality and beauty for almost any project imaginable. Custom Plastic Three Sixteenth inch three dimensional sign letters are laser cut from sheets of plastic that are formulated with an impact modifier to stand up to the toughest project requirements for interior and exterior building walls normally found within the sign industry.
3/16 inch Acrylic Dimensional Letters
Laser cut 3/16 in. letters with the appearance of polished edges create a final product that is only the highest in quality and lower cost than you would expect. Buy now during our Fall Sale and you can save up to $4.28. Our Acrylic Dimensional Letters are available in 3/16 inch thickness. Other thicknesses available are from 1/8" to 1½" and we offer up to 32 pigmented acrylic colors.
Plexiglass 3/16 Inch Dimensional Sign Letters
You're getting more than a plexiglass letter. Because we extrude our plastic sheet in-house, we formulate it with impact modifier to stand up to the toughest application environments found within the sign industry. And our 3/16 inch plexiglass letters and logos can be customized to virtually any custom graphic design, with laser-cut polished edges that can’t be duplicated with a traditional router.